Delivery & Returns
We are working around the clock to get your orders to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding.
- Delivery within 5 working days for the UK mainland.
- We ship to the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands
- We offer UK Delivery via DPD for £4.95. Free delivery is available when you spend over £35!
- Delivery times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
Refund and replacements
- Personalised products are not eligible for a refund or exchange as these are made especially to your requirements.
- Non-personalised products that are unused/unopened and are not personalised can be returned to us for a refund within 30 days.
- The initial postage and packing charge, and any further costs incurred in returning the item is non-refundable.
- Please return the item/s together with your returns slip and we will process the refund once we have received your item. We would recommend sending your item to us tracked or signed for and to always keep a proof of postage, as the returned item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Refunds may take up to 10 working days to reach your account. Please note that we are unable to offer exchanges.
- If you have misplaced or damaged your returns slip please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new one
- Within 30 days, we can replace products or refund your payment, depending on your preference, if we find that your product is faulty. Please note that refunds may take up to 10 working days to reach your account.
- Between 30 days and 6 months we can send you a replacement item. If no suitable replacement is available we will refund your payment.
- After 6 months we are unable to offer a replacement or a refund.
- Please note that we are unable to replace or refund products that have become damaged or faulty due to accidental damage or general-wear-and tear.
- We cannot be held responsible for accidental damage or wear and tear of any suitcases or hand luggage whilst used in transit. The liability for this will be with your transportation company or airline.
If your item is faulty please email us at email@example.com with an accompanying photograph and/or video of the damage and we will respond as soon as we can.
Our returns policy is in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
This policy was last updated on 27th October 2020.